Today marks week #7 since opening our doors at our new Gulf Gate location. In that short span of time, we've taken our guests on a journey of ten ethnic variants of our flavors and spices - each drawing inspiration from a particular ethnic cuisine, all of which you can read about right HERE.
We started offering healthy options way back in 2016 from our Anna Maria start-up location. We still cook with high grade oils, make just about everything in-house (spices mixes, broths and sauces, pasta, pastries and sweets, infused salts ...). Our Sarasota fans new customers have really embraced this idea and seem to crave even more. To respond to the increasing demand, we have been busy in the culinary lab creating new awesomeness and are proud to announce the following additions as staples of our ever-evolving menu.
- More Vegan-based broths, soups, legumes and sides.
- More Vegetarian and Vegan savory bowls in a wide range of ethnic spices
- More Vegetarian, stuffed, Gluten-Free Brazilian Cheese Breads
- More flavors of home-made Kombucha beverages
- More home-craft cocktails
- NEW - VEGAN EMPANADAS
- NEW - VEGAN SAUCE CREATIONS
- NEW - GLUTEN FREE CARROT-PUMPKIN CAKE
COMING WEEK OF JAN 22
- NEW - CRAFT TACOS, INCLUDING VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN VARIETIES
- NEW - INFUSED FERMENTED SPIRITS AT THE BAR
In addition to our all-day tapas and artisinal street foods, and market-side grab & go program, we have an extensive menu of ethnically-inspired gourmet dishes on the bistro-side of the business.
Look for more news on #EmpaCuriousHappenings, including new music at #EmpaCuriousLive.
Alfonso, Chief Foodie Nerd