bistro general dining
Hello and Welcome to the EmpaCurious Experience.
We have three seating formats for your convenience:
- Market Side Seating: general seating on a first come / first serve basis
- Bistro Seating: select occasion, guests and time in check-list below.
- Special Events: special programs and events can be arranged, including reserving the entire Bistro experience for exclusive, customized events.
- Capacity: In the Bistro, we can seat parties of 1-2 at the Bar, and parties of 4-8 at a time at tables. If we experience and over-book night, you will have the option to wait for a Bistro-side table or be seated in the more casual Market-side, at your discretion.
dinner and dance entertainment at #empacurious-live
We offer regularly scheduled musical performances in the Bistro in a format we call #EmpaCuriousLive. Here we offer two options:
- An exclusive 90-minute dinner & show on Saturday nights, with seatings at 6PM and 8PM scheduled around show times.
- A late-night music and dancing experience offering exclusive VIP seating (a cover charge will added to dinner tab)
valentine day prixe-fixe dinner
We are offering a 5-course dinner consisting of: appetizer, soup, salad, chef special entree, dessert. Price is $60, $65 and $75 per person for choice of Chicken, Pork Tenderloin or Seafood option du jour. Craft Cocktails, Champagne and Paired Wines available from the bar. Select Valentine Dinner below.
private groups, socials and private events
We offer several options for onsite and offsite events, including renting-out the entire Bistro for a full service, private dining experience.
We can prepare a wide range of Nuevo Latino Cuisine and can configure meals to comply with Paleo, Vegetarian, and Allergen-Sensitive dietary needs. Our Bistro is available for private rentals and offers tapas, a wine and specialty cocktails bar, dance music, and scheduled live entertainment. Our Market Bakery offers custom cakes for weddings, birthdays and special events.
Please fill-out the event form below and help us understand your vision and requirements. An event coordinator will respond within 72 hours to discuss details such as budget, themes, entertainment, and special/dietary needs.
We look forward to the opportunity to create a memorable experience for you and your guests!
Please call management with any questions at 941-922-8300, Tues-Sat 11am - till closing.
We hope to see you soon.